Feb 27, 2010

EXTREMLEY last minute park party

Well since back in the fall Campbell has said she really wanted a park party.....well I kept telling her we would have to see...and then the closer her bday drew near I told her if that is what she wanted she would have to wait till it got warmer...and she was good with that. Well last Saturday it was a beautiful sunny 64 degree day....and I was thinking wow....sure would have been nice to have it this weekend.....well then I thought guess its not to late. So I started calling to see if her friends could come Sunday afternoon(because it was supposed to be 65 again)....and surprisingly enough all but a couple could...so I went for it...and keeping it a surprise from her! I also go to church with Tony Lawrence(park director)...so was able to find out Sat night that the pavillion wasn't rented for Sunday afternoon.
I was able to order cake from Walmart Sat night....and get all of the food, drinks, etc as well. With my brother still working at Schemes and Themes...we were able to get a bouncer at the park as well. Let me just say....the party went very well considering it was thrown together in less than 24 hours! She was completley surprised when we got to the park and she realized the party was for her.


PICS from the party



















No comments: