Feb 27, 2010

Birthday at Preschool

I woke up Thursday morning thinking...5 years ago at this exact time I was in Murray hospital waiting to go in and have my sweet baby Campbell! Where has the time gone....she is 5 years old!!! This has been an extremley emotional week for me...5 just seems SO BIG.....like she is completley no longer in the baby years. I cannot believe she will go to Kindergarten in the fall!


Campbell with her WONDERFUL teacher Ms. Angie when she got to preschool.


So thursday at preschool she got to celebrate with all of her little friends and wonderful teachers! I had not been there on a birthday day before so I was so excited to see what they did. She also got to bring snack for everyone that day....she picked out scrabble cheez-its, grapes and capri suns!

This is when she picked 5 friends to be her candles on her cake and the class sang the traditional "Happy Birthday" song.....so cute!

Then she got to pick a new gift out of Ms. Angie's birthday box....she picked sidewalk chalk with holder.
She then got to lead the class in the prayer before snack.

Campbell with Ms. Connie geting ready to leave...after having such a fun birthday morning at preschool.

The videos of that morning at preschool.....ADORABLE!!



No comments: