Dec 11, 2009

The rest of October happenings.....

Well I have neglected my blogging for a while....but maybe I can get caught up!!!

The past few months have been B-U-S-Y for us.....the girls are getting so big....Mary Kate has become much more vocal the past few months as well.....talking A LOT now...ha! Campbell enjoys every minute at Holy Cross presachool! I cannot believe she will be turing 5 in February. Where does our time go? I feel like from the end of October till now we have been going non stop between preschool, MMO, and church activities.

Random pic of the girls playing.......



Holy Cross preschool Fall Party

(playing pass the pumpkin)




Campbell and Mia


Holy Cross preschool kids at their Fall party


Mary Kate's MMO halloween party


Mary Kate with her best buddy Audrey

C and MK with the Vance crew after MMO party



TRIP TO THE PUMPKIN PATCH


Mary Kate playing with sweet Hope......


Our attempt at a group picture of Lee, Paul, Campbell, Mary Kate and Hope........its as good as it got!


Grammy and Papa and Jameson came too.....


"I got mine!"


Campbell searched and searched for the right pumpkin



Mary Kate got FULLY EXCITED over the animals......u can see her in mid air here!

I think she would have gone into the pig pen if we let her.



Playdate with the Vance kids


Mary Kate gave up...and went to take her nap...


HALLOWEEN 2009
Mary Kate and Campbell.......aka Ariel and Flounder

MK and Audrey(Dorie)...... 2 little fish...ha!
Fall Festival at church

Officer Paul and Hope the little fairy



"How does this thing work?"




Hope in Officer Paul's hat...so cute!

Campbell and Wesley(her crush for the past 3 years)......this is as close as she would stand next to him......so funny!

No comments: