Dec 19, 2009

November in a kind of LONG glance......

Well I decided to blog November in one blog as well......so it would be much easier for everyone to look at.

Tailgating at the TN. vs. Memphis game! It was a beautiful 70 degree day full of good times with our great friends!!!

My best friend Alisha and I


Caryn, Alisha and I having a great time!!

Alisha and husband Justin......he looks so happy Im taking this pic!


SOCCER......Campbell had a great first season playing soccer! I'm so glad she enjoyed it!






Random pic of the girls with cousin Jameson......

Campbell and MK in their new robes!


BEAUTIFUL Fall Day at the Park with our friends

Swinging like a big girl!


How much cuter can she be???







Trip to see OPRYLAND Lights with McMasters family



Justin, Alisha and their sweet baby Aubry



Peek-a -boo.......Aubry all bundled up in her snow suit......

So sweet!!!!

Riding in a horse drawn carriage around the christmas lights!

Aren't they the cutest girls....sorry...I can't help it!!




Mary Kate looking a bit puzzled.....


Holy Cross Preschool Thanksgiving Feast

Campbell as an Indian

Singing their songs......


My little singer.......so sweet!!!

All of the children doing their songs before their feast!

Eating her feast


My sweet Campbell and I

Campbell LOVES Ms.Connie!!

Campbell and her WONDERFUL teacher Ms. Angie!!


Thanksgiving Day with cousins Adrian and Madison



North Pole Day...the Day after Thanksgiving....waiting Santa's arrival into town on the firetruck with the Tusa's


Campbell and her friend Ava Kate

Getting faces painted......

It was Mary Kate's first time...and she did so well!



Enjoying a little popcorn.....

After waiting for a while out in the freezing cold the girls finally got to see Santa!!! YAY!!


We went to see Trees on the Square




Thanksgiving weekend with the cousins from Arkansas and Mississipi.


Getting ready for the TN. v Kentucky game on t.v....Yay for TN for winning in overtime!

Aunt Sarah and Jameson


A GREAT November!!!!!

No comments: