View of Alcatraz coming over the Bay bridge into San Fransisco
Bay Bridge into SF
First views of the city
The streets looked exactly what I pictured them as....very very steep hills!!!
Campbell and I standing in front of all the boats at Pier 39
Alcatraz(view from Pier 39)
Tracy and Mary Kate at Bubba Gumps on the Pier

Campbell and I cheesing

Our only Family shot of the day!

The sea lions are notorious on Pier 39....they lay out everywhere.

This guy was really making some noise!!!

Campbell climbed up on the steps to see them better...she thought they were very cool!

Cotton Candy break!

Mary Kate still doesn't know what to think of it exactly!

Sign at The Fisherman's Wharf where everything was happening

Campbell riding on Tracys shoulders

Pier 39 at Fisherman's Wharf....ALOT was going on!

The Bubba Gump sign

The girls passed out as soon as we got back into the car........unfortunatley they missed the Golden Gate bridge!

First Views of The Golden Gate bridge as we headed toward it

Going over the Golden Gate bridge!!!!!!!!!

View of the vity from the bridge

After we had gotten over the bridge we drove down a winding road into the area where the coast guard and I think a base of some sort was. Their was a viewing pier you could walk out on and look back at the bridge....Tracy went and took some pics while I stayed in the car with the sleeping girls.

Campbell and I cheesing
Our only Family shot of the day!
The sea lions are notorious on Pier 39....they lay out everywhere.
Kinda stinky...and they made lots of sounds!
This guy was really making some noise!!!
Campbell climbed up on the steps to see them better...she thought they were very cool!
Cotton Candy break!
Mary Kate still doesn't know what to think of it exactly!
Sign at The Fisherman's Wharf where everything was happening
Campbell riding on Tracys shoulders
Pier 39 at Fisherman's Wharf....ALOT was going on!
The Bubba Gump sign
The girls passed out as soon as we got back into the car........unfortunatley they missed the Golden Gate bridge!
First Views of The Golden Gate bridge as we headed toward it
Getting closer....and I was getting a little nervous!
Going over the Golden Gate bridge!!!!!!!!!
View of the vity from the bridge
After we had gotten over the bridge we drove down a winding road into the area where the coast guard and I think a base of some sort was. Their was a viewing pier you could walk out on and look back at the bridge....Tracy went and took some pics while I stayed in the car with the sleeping girls.
It was absolutley breathtaking!!!
We had a great family day in such the beautiful cityof San Fransisco! We actually headed back downtown for a dinner before heading back to our hotel.
No comments:
Post a Comment