Well here is what has been going on with us the first
few weeks of Twenty Ten!!
Campbell and Mary Kate got invited by their friend Allie
few weeks of Twenty Ten!!
Campbell and Mary Kate got invited by their friend Allie
to a personal viewing of The Princess and the Frog a few weeks ago....
just a few girls having the theatre all to themselves with popcorn! ....
Thanks Amy and Allie!!! Such a cute movie!!!
just a few girls having the theatre all to themselves with popcorn! ....
Thanks Amy and Allie!!! Such a cute movie!!!
I was washing the girls bedding....and I went into their bedroom
and found Mary Kate sitting in her chair on top of her bed watching a movie....
guess she thought it was a better view from there...lol
Campbell holding baby James(Amanda Wilson's new baby)
I don't think Mary Kate knew what to think when she was
holding baby James.
Campbell with Tanner and his blue scarf....ha !
No comments:
Post a Comment