Jun 19, 2009

Mary Kate's 2nd Birthday Party

We had Mary Kate's Birthday party last Thursday afternoon...which happened to be the hottest day of the summer so far! It was sweltering! Good thing we had lots of water toys so at least the kids stayed cool! It was a great party...and Mary Kate and all the kids had a BLAST!

WARNING....this blog is kinda long...I had hard time picking pics.

I about freaked out when I saw Tracy do this...but then when I saw Mary Kate grinning from ear to ear when she did it.....I figured she was ok. She absolutley LOVED the water slide!

Mary Kate and her church and MMO buddy Audrey who is 3 months older than her....playing in the little pool! They are precious together! They even had on matching swimsuits!





Mia in action on the slide!



Harrison....then Caroline sliding into little pool



My sweet 2 yr old!!!!

Campbell in action!


Hamburger and hotdog time! Swimming and playing makes some kids very hungry!


I love this pic of Sophie on the water slide!




Jameson sitting in the basket in the pool...he is sooo silly!


Lilly on the swingset.....there is a lot to do at the Grooms/Kee compound!


Mary Kate blowing out her candles!


Complete choas!!!! It didn't last but a couple of minutes.....then someone got hurt of course!


Kim and new baby Garvin who was a week old.


We are so lucky that Grammy(Tracys mom) does all our cakes for us! She did an awesome job on this DORA cake!!! It was so yummy!!


Cake and icecream time!!! Mary Kate was so cute...she would walk around to the different tables while eating....it was like she was socializing with all her friends!


She loved her cake!!!


Big girls on the slide!


When Tracy started throwing Mary Kate down it....he had to start throwing everyone down it! Poor Tracy......

Campbell and Mia

Mary Kate trying to walk down it

Ooops.....then fell


Audrey...when Tracy threw her down it!


They had a BLAST!!!



We didn't worry about Mary Kate opening her gifts while her party was going on because all the kids were having so much fun playing in the water!! So here she is opening them after everyone left.

(Ooops...this one is out of order a little bit) Brock loved playing the little pool...he DID NOT like the water slide....bless his heart!



Sweet Mary Kate giving Papa love before they left.



It was such a great party....Mary Kate had a ball! I can't believe she is 2 now! It's truly hard to believe how time goes by...and they get big so fast!











No comments: