Jun 15, 2009

Going to visit Baby Aubry!!!

My very best friend Alisha(Stephens) McMasters and her husband Justin just had their first child...Aubry Blythe on May 28th! I have been just waiting and waiting to go see them and baby Aubry! We have had so much going on these past several weeks that this past weekend was the first chance we got. So we all piled in the car Sat. afternoon and drove to Chattanooga....we met up with them at thsi upscale Mexican restaurant(I can not remember the name at all)....it was so great to finally see them! We had a great dinner...and then headed back to their house in Cleveland for the night!


Campbell giving Alisha her gift for baby Aubry


Isn't this precious!!!!!! New mommy love!!!


The girls love playing with Justin...and getting chased around!


Campbell was just inching to hold Aubry....she would ask about every 2 minutes! We figured back at their house would be better than in the restaurant.



Pic of Campbell and Mary Kate outside the restaurant!


We made it back home and all took turns holding Aubry! She is absolutley precious! She has to wear a little harness on her legs because she was born with a dislocated hip....but hopefully not longer than 3 months and everything will be fixed.



Aubry Blythe McMasters


As I was holding her....I couldn't believe that 2 yrs ago I had one that little! Time flies...and they get big fast!


Campbell didn't want anyone else holding her except her.....she loved it!!





Daddy Justin feeding Aubry her breakfast


The girls and I enjoying Aubry before we had to go back to Paris


Like I said...Campbell wanted to hold her constantly...Mary Kate didn't really know what to think but kept saying "Baby"


Too cute!!!!





We had such a great time visiting...even though way to short!













No comments: