Apr 15, 2009

Easter Day

After getting the girls all ready for church I was able to get a few pics of them outside.

I love how they are so sweet with each other...(most of the time)!


This was actually taken after church when we ran home to get a few things before heading over to Grammy and Papa's for lunch! I absolutley LOVE this one!


Campbell leaned out of Lilly's house!


Little Mary Kate...making her face!


When we got to Grammy and Papa's the boys had their power rides out...so Mary Kate hopped on..glasses and all!


Campbell, Mary Kate and Jack getting ready to eat!


Jack, Jameson, and the girls


Mary Kate has had about all she can take here


The opening of the Easter bags....fun fun!





Jack with his new shades!!


After we got home that afternoon we finally got around to coloring easter eggs with Campbell...it had been such a BUSY week!




All in all a FANTASTIC EASTER!!!!

No comments: