Oct 4, 2009

FUN AND BUSY....WHEW!

Last Saturday was B-U-S-Y!!! It started with getting to the soccer fields at 8:45 for Campbell's game. She played so good! She didn't score any goals...however she put forth a lot of effort and contact with the ball!! I am so happy she is trying so hard and having fun!!

Here she is kicking the ball back in....


Random pics of her during game.....









Way to get there Campbell!!!! Go Orange!


I wish I ahd gotten a pic of this but I didn't....but after the game Campbell got "the ticket"...which is the player of the game ticket that is a free pizza from papa johns! She played so good! Good Job Campbell!!!!


So then after running home...changing clothes we headed to the Oktoberfest for the festivities. Of course Campbell wanted her face painted! We had lunch there and saw many of our friends.



Campbells friend Paul T. watching her get her face painted...


After the Oktoberfest we headed to Kroger for a guick grovery trip then staright to the park for Campbell's friend Ava Kate's birthday party! Cam....of course in on the cake cutting...ha!



Those silly boys...Lee, Paul and John Thomas(whom all go to preschool with Campbell)

The birthday girl and her little girl friends....


So then...after getting home and bathed we got ready for the girls couison Jameson to come over. He was spending the night for the first time with us while Aunt Sarah was gone. The kids all played for a while...before crashing...Campbell and Mary Kate being the first. They had very very big days!!







Talk about one T-I-R-E-D momma!!!

No comments: