Sep 17, 2009

First Day of Pre School

I truly can't beleive 4 years have already flown by and my baby is going to pre school now!!! I know next year will really be tough! Campbell all ready to go in the car...on the way to her very first day to pre school(only girls that day) at Holy Cross! She was so so excited!



Standing outside the door...getting ready to go in! We went in...and their were so many things going on she got a little bit nervous for a couple minutes...but after washing up, finding her name that she was here...and putting her bag in cubby....and then of course giving me hugs...she took Ms.Angies hand and walked right off to find something to play with! My heart melted!! I wanted her to do that and to have no issues...but at the same time it was so sad too!!!


Campbell had so much to tell me when I picked her up from preschool!! She had the best first day!! I was so so happy for her! I know she is going to have a great year!

Tracy and I decided we would take the girls to Paulettes that day for lunch..before we took him to the airport.

I think Campbell was tired of all the picture taking...she wouldn't look at me here while she played her leapster.


Mary Kate LOVES tomatoes...so she was cramming them in her mouth here! I'm sure people thought how gross...but I thought it was funny!



No comments: