Today Aunt Sarah and Jameson met us at our house for a trip to Memphis to see Dora Live at the Orpheum that we had been plaiing all summer...and the kids were very excited!!! They asked "when r we gonna see Dora" about a thosand times in the car ride there.
When we got there we parked and went and ate supper on Beale Street before the show.

The kiddos right outisde the Orpheum about to go in!! Yay Dora!

This is a little out of order but its at the restaurant....Jameson is so goofy and I don't know how I am ever gonna get that paci away from MK.

Don't you just love the look Mary Kate is giving!!!! I couldn't resist posting this pic...too funny!
Getting their Dora stars for the show


All settled in our seats ready for the show to start!!!



Even though they told us not to take any pics during the show...I snuck some in anyway.
Really about to begin!!!!!


Some pics of the show...it was very cute and a good time!!


Jameson enjoying the show!

After the show....about to leave...of course the kids have their new "must have" items in hand.

They made it all the way to Jackson so we stopped to get milkshakes hoping we could keep then awake just a little bit longer but they were all out by Milan.

Great Time!!!!!!! So much fun!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment