Not sure whatMary Kate is looking at here...but thought it was funny!

Campbell taking time for a smile after sliding.

I actually was able to get some really sweet pics of Campbell and Mary Kate!

I can't believe I got them to smile...and look at me at the same time...lol!

Swinging in the big red swings

Paul and I were playing the "You can't take my picture" game.....so I got him here!!

I thought this picture of Mary Kate peeking through was adorable!

We were trying to get Campbell and Paul to go down the slides at the same time...and Paul went ahead...and this in when we said "not yet"...and he hung on...lol

Ok...so we got it right here!

Can you say laid back???

Subo and Hope didn't know I got their picture here.....but I couldn't resist!

McDonalds time.....

Hope just sat so patiently in her seat while we all ate.

Mary Kate chowing down on her chesseburger....she has to have it whole the way Campbell does!

Mary Kate decided to venture up to the top of playland for the first time ever....and then wouldn't come down...so I had to crawl up there and get her down. She was pretty excited that she was up there! A bigger boy up at the top told me when I got up there "I can't believe you could get up here!"....I thought thanks alot!

Last pic of the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment