Today Mary Kate and I met a few good friends at McDonalds for a playgroup reunion before we had to go get Campbell. We had a good time visiting with everyone...and thank you to Caroline's daddy Chip for a sample of the new McCafe.
I had given MK some small bites of her cheeseburger...but she decided she would rather eat the not torn part. She is so big!!!!

Caroline "cheesing"...she is so cute!

Jack Butler and MK playing in the playland....I can't believe he will be 2 on Friday!!!

Little buds...Jack and Bennett....I can't believe how big they have gotten either!

Unfortunatley...I wasn't able to get a pic of Lee or Caleb who were too busy playing. It was so great to see all you gals!!
1 comment:
Awww, it was great seeing you guys too! We had lots of fun hanging out with everyone again! I hope you'll make if for the Christmas party!
Post a Comment