Cute Little Kitty Campbell

Paul Tusa in his very cool Top Gun jet pilot costume......can we say little Tom Cruise?

Campbell coming in during parade of kids in their costumes.

Mary Kate leading myself during the parade

Subo with little baby Hope, the cutest ladybug!

Campbell playing the ball toss

Mary Kate with her friend Audrey...they r 3 months apart in age and so cute playing together!

Campbell had to stick her hand in this bowl with slimy green macaroni and pull out something....ewe!!

"Let me give you a hug, mommy!"

We found the cupcakes! And boy were they yummy!!!

Mary Kate jestering "Please..Ms.Neely can't I have some candy too?"

The little mouse all played out in the floor.

Campbell putting a lot of thought into her pumpkin painting.

C'mon mommy......I'm ready to go....I'm playing with the pumpkin stem!


Last craft of the night before heading home!
We all had a great time at Fall Festival!!
1 comment:
How fun! I loved the Halloween cards too! The girls look adorable as always!
Post a Comment